WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY
As a Presentation Director, you are responsible for defining the direction of all UI & graphic design assets complementing the existing Art assets and creative direction of the game. This visual direction becomes the “Graphic design signature” for the game that will enhance the quality and the comfort of the user experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You work closely with the content team (Creative Direction, Game Direction, Art Direction, World Direction, Audio Direction, and Brand Direction) to ensure that the team, internal partners and the public gets a consistent, aligned message and direction. Responsible for crafting the game’s visual identity both at UI and brand level, complementing the existing art direction and creative direction of the game.
- Conceptualize, develop & direct the User Interface (UI, Menus, Navigation, HUD, interface FX and Post FX) & visual style of the game’s presentation signature
- Contribute to the game’s UI & artistic vision with the multiple art teams to set the style and tone for the game
- Create UI presentation guidelines (style guides) that will be used to direct external resources (CGI and SFX companies for ex)
- Oversee the game’s UI & graphic design look and feel and help ensure all contributing artists understand the presentation signature
- Attend playtests sessions and adjust presentation elements based on feedbacks
- Oversee the creation of templates and guidelines for internal communication
- In collaboration with the creative team, Contribute to the overall design process and artistic direction of the game
- Conceptualize and supervise iteration of the game’s graphic design and maintain this vision through all development phases.
- Work with the creative director and audio director to ensure that music and audio cues are in line with presentation guidelines and overall creative direction
- Collaboration with third parties and brand team on concept and direct implementation of graphic design assets for brand marketing and product design
- Ensuring quality/vision is respected through marketing assets created/produced (trailers, screenshots, merchandising and licensing out, etc.), ensuring maximum consistency between brand and the game
- Being the lead on this area of UI Content/Visual design, you will be the voice of this area/product for the customer/directors within the cell (communicate and explain the vision and needs)
- Be the voice of the team towards the directors team, developing and maintain a vision of what the team are building with a ROI driven mindset and a high quality standard
- Proactively communicate the presentation direction vision to the global team (Singapore & beyond). Motivate and engage the team to leverage presentation direction in their daily work.
- As a people manager, you will manage directly the UI artists and the UX manager. Also, leverage talent potential, Grow reports and team with a long-term vision
- Demonstrate leadership, charisma, enthusiasm and sense of commitment, manage reports performance with clear JDs and challenging objective
See more jobs at Ubisoft
Estimated Salary range:
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between $70,000 - $90,000.Apply for this job