The role will be part of the Care Operations team and will manage Intellect’s mental healthcare provider network so as to offer a best-in-class medical network spanning across and beyond Asia so as to meet our customer needs. This role will support the development and implementation of operational processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure operational performance, efficiency and quality.
What You'll Do
- Report to the Care Operations Manager
- Development and implementation of internal and external processes and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Continued monitoring and evaluation of SLAs to ensure performance and quality of care
- Establish proper governance over work/project plans and map operational resources required for successful implementation
- Setup and own data reporting including dashboards, partner reporting, client reporting, draw and present data insights
- Strategic forecasting and planning, and the acquisition of internal and external network partners
- Key liaison with internal and external partners in operational setup and implementation, continued account management and operational requirements, performance reporting and review, ensure adherence to business and contractual agreements.
- Conduct deep dive reviews to identify opportunities for improvement and efficient scale up.
- Project management and implementation
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to relevant policies, procedures, and regulations
- Stay abreast of changes and/or updates in relevant policies, procedures, and regulations
- Collaboration with internal commercial, clinical and strategy teams for alignment with commercial demand, internal policies and processes.
- Work closely with product and tech team for implementation and platform integration
- Drives operational efficiency, quality and performance to meet customer needs.
- Apply business management techniques to propose business decisions that impact cross-functional teams, internal and external partners
- Manage the workflow, utilisation and engagement of network of providers
- Complete other duties in relation to the Care Operations Team
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience in Operations function, preferably within the Healthcare / Patient experience-related industry, ideally (but not required) within the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) industry
- Demonstrate understanding of claims, call center, benefits, clinical programs and setup is preferable but not required
- Demonstrable track record of managing third party relationships
- Strong operational background, able to get hands on in developing processes from ground-up.
- Strong in data management, project management and scenarios analysis utilising spreadsheets and databases.
- Thrive in meeting tight deadlines and managing priorities under pressure
We are also accepting candidates from Malaysia and Philippines (remote work).
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 10 countries
- A generous leave policy
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical coverage
- Annual Wage Supplement (Bonus)
- Christmas Leave (The team takes the whole Christmas week off separate from our leave policy)
- Birthday Leave (1 day)
- Holidays off
- Mental health benefits (Premium access to our app!)
- Work-life balance and employee wellness
- Regular social events where we have non work-related fun
See more jobs at ntellect
Estimated Salary range:
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between The average salary range for Care Operations Associate at ntellect in Malaysia is typically around RM4,500 - RM7,000 per month..Apply for this job