Are you our next Entertainment Marketing Manager ? This role exists to manage talent & EM initiatives that will grow Gymshark into the most culturally relevant fitness brand by positioning and integrating the brand into youth culture through Talent, Activations, Product Placement, Media & Content.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- This role leads on the management, optimisation & growth of Gymshark's UK and International Entertainment Marketing team which includes such initiatives as; both paid & organic celebrity & talent endorsements, Influencer Activations, Micro Influencer Program, Cultural Activations & Product Placement.
- You will be responsible for implementing & executing the INT Entertainment Marketing strategy that will speak to Fashion x Fitness & Youth Tribe cohorts of the Gymshark consumer, delivering Excitement & growth in the local markets in line with the Global strategy.
- Responsible for documenting spend within Entertainment Marketing regional budget.
- Responsible for managing relationships & activating Gymshark’s Tier 0 & Tier 1 Talent.
- Responsible for building & delivering seasonal EM gifting and activations calendar for the local markets we operate in, working with GTM teams to provide creative concepts to meet brand KPI’s – Excitement & Belonging.
- You will be responsible for overseeing campaigns, working with your team to produce creative concepts & ideas that enable us to utilize the network to support and amplify campaigns.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Talent, Management, Music Labels, Networks, and Agencies in the UK.
- Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals.
- Plan, develop and execute Annual and Quarterly Talent, Activation & Campaign strategies by partnering with GTM teams that support wider brand and product moments & initiatives as well as integrating Gymshark into Cultural key moments.
- In this position you’re responsible for your team and their personal development. You will also be responsible for their day-to-day work tasks and creating clear development plans supported by quarterly & annual objectives and KPIs.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Accountability: Prepare a road map for entertainment marketing success, ensure all are clear, and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments.
- Collaborative Leadership: Share expertise and resources to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome.
- Communication: Craft clear and detailed communications with talent and their representation. Internally, share information and ideas with stakeholders and cross-functional teams and listen openly. To go further, we go together.
- Innovation: Create solutions to challenges and positively question current thinking. Leverage logic and rationale to influence. Recognise and build on the ideas of others.
- Decision-making: Establish criteria. Seek relevant information to aid understanding. Identify correlation. Determine causation. Arbitrate with balanced, compelling resolutions.
- Strong commitment to achieving excellence in the Influencer & Entertainment space.
- Understands fashion, music, lifestyle, pop culture and is ingrained in social media scene and trends
- Ability to create successful entertainment marketing outcomes based on business goals and strategies
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple high-profile projects simultaneously
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Able to plan strategically and react tactically based on real-time data, business performance and opportunities to capitalize upon
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years experience in Influencer Marketing, PR & Comms or Entertainment Marketing.
WHAT YOU COULD ALSO HAVE:
- Leading change
- Lateral thinker
- Willing to challenge and be challenged
- Willingness to give and receive effective feedback
- Willing to adapt to change.
- Solutions orientated.
- Strong relationship skills
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 3 days a week in GSLQ, London or Solihull GSHQ
CLOSING DATE: Friday 24th November, 2023
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email email@example.com.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ BonusSee more jobs at Gymshark
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan, paid for by us!
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking