WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
The Sales & Service Manager is a critical member of the store leadership team accountable for bringing Alo’s business and guest experience strategy to life in the store. This individual is passionate about business targets, sales, guest experience, and elevating talent to meet Alo’s values. This role’s north star is pointed at ensuring that guest experience in the store is exceptional.
Sales & Service Leader
- Investigate and root cause sales opportunities, partnering with the General Manager to escalate process or system gaps
- Oversee the Sales & Service team to execute an exceptional guest experience on the floor through assessing the level of guest connection and technical product education and supporting team members to address gaps through feedback and coaching
- Continue to build the client relationship daily with our customers
- Ensure effective sales floor coverage through the development of workforce solutions and leading selling initiatives throughout the store as needed
- Partner with the General Manager to build the Sales & Service strategy for the store and execute implementation with the Sales & Service team
- Represent the business in meetings and on conference calls, in partnership with General Manager
- Review, Monitor and partner with General Manager to manage the budget, reporting and other business data; including metrics (e.g. Expenses, Sell-Thru) and inform planning processes (e.g., quarterly business review and sales planning)
- Future planning workflow business needs to protect optimal performance
- Ensure that the Sales, Service, and Community team exudes Alo's mission and values to effectively communicate to our visitors who we are, what we do and why we do what we do
- Leads a team through accountability, continuous coaching on a regular basis, development of talent, and elevating effective communication throughout the Operations and Visual team
- Establish internal & external pipeline through succession planning and recruitment strategy
- Writes an effective schedule that prioritizes the best business strategy, in partnership with the General Manager
- Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Alo Sales and Service Model, protecting operational efficiency
- Collaborates and implement General/Store Manager’s vision and work cross-functionally with business partners, as directed, to support all-level organizational goals
- Demonstrate an ability to navigate the organization with a balance of business need and brand culture
- 3-5 years of retail or related industry leadership experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Agile with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Highly Motivated by driving business in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Business owner mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Independent work ethic, time management skills, and personal accountability
- Aligns with and embodies Alo’s values
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Sales & Service Manager Schedule
- The Sales & Service Manager role is a full-time role with a 40-hour workweek (5 days) consisting of 75% of those hours managing the retail floor and coaching and developing the team. In an effort to build a balanced schedule that supports the needs of the business and our teams, we expect all full-time employees to be available for opening, closing and weekend shifts.
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents (Full-Time Employees)
- 401K with company matching (Full-Time Employees)
- Monthly Store Incentives
- Clothing Allowance
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
The Company’s Sales & Service Manager base pay ranges from $55,000- $75,000/ year. Please also note, Sales & Service Managers are eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, which may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range. Further, the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for retail employees. Other rewards may include: clothing allowance, employee discount, 401K, competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, commuter benefits, Talkspace, and AloMoves.
See more jobs at Alo Yoga
Estimated Salary range:
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between $55,000 - $65,000.Apply for this job