As the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Infinite Reality, you will lead all aspects of the company's marketing and advertising efforts. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to promote the company's core product, cinematic-quality immersive experiences, as well as its Studios and Talent divisions. Infinite Reality is committed to an open Metaverse, where each brand, creator, and citizen is in control of their digital experiences, and your role as CMO is key to realizing this vision. We are a fast-moving growth company looking to scale quickly, do M&A, and maintain a competitive advantage in the hot emerging tech sector. You will be an integral member of a passionate and forward-thinking team, dedicated to building immersive experiences, producing exceptional content and events featuring the world's best talent, and connecting brands with what's now and what's next.
- Develop and execute the company's marketing and advertising strategy to drive awareness and growth for the core immersive experiences product, partnered events, and the company as a whole
- Build and lead a high-performing marketing team, including branding, PR, social media, advertising, and events
- Collaborate with Innovation, Sales, Strategy, and Entertainment teams to identify and capitalize on partnerships and opportunities for growth
- Work closely with top executives and outside investor relations and PR firms on go-to-market strategy pre- and post-IPO
- Build and maintain relationships with media partners, influencers, and industry experts
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and regularly report on ROI and KPIs to the executive team
- Position Infinite Reality as a thought leader in the industry through speaking engagements, thought leadership pieces, and other opportunities
- Identify new trends and opportunities in the industry to ensure Infinite Reality remains at the forefront of what matters most to key audiences
See more jobs at Infinite Reality
- 15+ years of experience in marketing and advertising with a preferred focus on digital platforms and technology (bonus if experienced with SaaS companies)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing and advertising strategies to drive growth
- Experience building and leading high-performing marketing teams, including remote and distributed teams
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across teams and departments
- Strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills with demonstrated ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Passion for emerging technologies such as the Metaverse and A.I.