Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
We’re hiring a Head of Business Development and Partnerships to develop key strategic initiatives and partnerships to accelerate Overjet’s growth. You will find, negotiate, close, and manage technology partnerships and strategic partnerships. Your efforts will help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI to transform dentistry for the better.
- Partnership Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive partnership and business development strategy to drive revenue growth, market expansion, and product innovation
- Identify and Evaluate Opportunities: Source and evaluate potential partnership opportunities, assessing their strategic fit, market potential, and financial viability. Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and partnership due diligence to make informed decisions and drive deals forward independently.
- Relationship Management: Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including technology partners, channel partners, and other relevant industry players. Serve as the primary point of contact and trusted relationship manager for partners.
- Negotiation and Contracting: Lead negotiation and contracting efforts to establish mutually beneficial technology and channel partnership agreements and contracts.
- Collaboration and Cross-functional Alignment: Collaborate closely with internal teams, including product development, marketing, legal, and finance, to ensure seamless execution of partnership initiatives. Foster cross-functional alignment and effective communication throughout the partnership lifecycle.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Develop and implement metrics to track the performance and impact of partnerships. Provide regular analysis to senior management, highlighting key insights, opportunities, and strategies.
- Strategic Leadership: Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies. Act as a thought leader and contribute to industry events, conferences, and publications to enhance the company's reputation and visibility in the market.
- 10+ years professional experience, with proven track record of at least 5-7 years in technology business development, partnerships, or related roles, preferably in dental, health technology, or high growth software companies
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven operator with an ability to build business development strategy from scratch in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Ability to build deep relationships and create urgency with partners and deal discussions
- Past success negotiating technology and referral agreements that made meaningful top-line impact to your company’s outcomes
- Strong understanding of technical concepts related to SaaS, APIs, and technology agreements
- Proven ability to scale from partnership idea to execution to scaleable ongoing management
- Strong financial, analytical, and negotiating skills built through work at top tier companies
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
#LI-RemoteSee more jobs at Overjet